PROTECT YOUR EYES
FIND YOUR PERFECT GLASSES
Be stylish and protect your eyes at the same time
These are lenses that get darker or lighter depending on the intensity of light. If it’s really sunny outside, the lenses get dimmer, and clear out once you walk back inside. These lenses also react to indirect sources of lights, such as reflections, meaning you will feel more comfortable walking or driving around, and will not need sunglasses as much.
2. PHOTOCHROMIC LENSES for drivers
This is a line of photochromic lenses made with the help of cutting-edge technologies and manufactured using a special dye formula, which allows the lenses to change color without any direct contact with UV radiation. "Transitions XTRActive” grow dimmer even as you sit in your car! These lenses are capable of providing your eyes with extra protection from sunlight both inside and outside of your car. Even though "Transitions XTRActive” remain fairly transparent inside, your eyes are protected from bright light and the harmful UV radiation emitted by digital devices, which may cause tiredness and tension.
3. TINTED LENSES
Tinted lenses at a glance:
– Always natural color perception
– Even more contrast for a better vision
– Perfect on any occasion: driving, doing sports, outdoors, or office
– Complete protection from UVA, UVB, and glare
– Available with any prescription
– Colors and darkness: Brown 85 %, Grey 85%, and Green 85 %
4. PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES
Enjoy the outdoors without sacrificing clear vision – choose prescription sunglasses in your favorite style with us. We use Rx sunglasses lenses (done according to your individual prescription) to provide the best vision and most protection from UV.
FORTIS8 coating included in all lenses:
- Multi-layered coating characterized by anti-reflective, anti-static, hydrophobic, oleophobic and stress-resistant properties
- Improved oleophobic and hydrophobic lens properties, which facilitate lens cleaning • Particularly transparent and smooth
- Up to 12 times more resistant to scratches
- Protects lens from weeping and dust
- Stands out for its longevity
- Warranty for 2 years