PROTECT YOUR EYES FROM BLUE LIGHT
FIND YOUR PERFECT GLASSES
How to protect your eyes from harmful blue light
1. WHAT IS BLUE LIGHT?
Blue light is a type of light that comes from digital screens – TVs, tablets, phones, computers, etc. Since it is unnatural, overexposure can cause eyestrain and discomfort.
If you use digital devices on an everyday basis, whether you have or have not experienced digital eye strain yet, we can help you to relax and protect your eyes.
2.THE SYMPTOMS OF DIGITAL EYESTRAIN
If you often experience dry, sore, or tired eyes and headaches, chances are, you are suffering from digital eyestrain. It occurs after spending a lot of time in front of various devices – phones, computers, tablets, and TVs.
3. PROTECTION LENSES
Everyone deserves the most comfortable vision possible. Choose lenses to fit your needs, improve comfort, vision, and safety.
4. BLUEPRO - DOUBLE PROTECTION EFFECT
Smart Vision product protects your eyes from harmful blue light and dangerous UV rays. These lenses are transparent, light, thin, with no blue reflection.
- BLUEPRO hold on about 95% of the harmful blue light spectrum (HEV – high energy visible) until 420 nm and transmits as much as 85% of useful blue light in
- BLUEPRO blocks 100% of UV rays (up to 400 nm)
- BLUEPRO lenses do not distort the colors despite completely blocking UV rays
5. "BLUEBARRIER" COATING
A two-sided coating effect created to protect against the harmful blue light emitted by digital devices.
- The standard blue light filter protects your eyes from harmful blue-violet light emitted by digital screens.
- Coatings to keep the glare out of your eyes and to protect your lenses from scratches.